Digital Brushes with a traditional look and feel!
WHAT'S IN THE PACK?
- SKETCH TIME | Perfect for replicating that pencil on paper look. It is especially nice for roughing out your drawings or giving a soft-traditional feel to your digital art.
- ROUGH SKETCH | Like "Sketch Time" this brush has a traditional look. It's not as smooth, so it works best for messy sketches, or decrease the brush size for line art that has a realistic texture.
- MR. DARCY | My cursive isn't the best, but this brush is a lot of fun to write with! It's got a soft bleed to it, so whether you write or sketch it will feel fancy.
- DUH-VINCI | Lame name, but pretty cool brush. This one feels like a pen & pencil. It's got a wet edge, so it feels slightly like an ink brush, but it's pressure sensitive, so you can get a great value scale.
- THICK RICH | Last, and most certainly not least, my FAVORITE of this bunch. This one you're just going to have to play with. With a heavy hand, this brush is almost solid, bar the little bit of noise that gives the stroke a slight texture. OR you can lightly sketch to really see the noise texture come thru.
Variety Brush Pack | 2022
This license includes single user coverage for personal, educational, or commercial uses.
Do not distribute the brush set (or single brushes) to another party, either for free or monetary gain.
Do not modify the brush set (or single brushes) for the purpose of redistributing to another party for free or monetary gain.
To be blunt- these brushes are for you, and only you. Do not give them away, and do not "modify" them to sell for your own monetary gain.
If you have questions, please send me an email!
Please, note that for instant downloads refunds are not available. All sales of digital items are non-refundable. Digital Goods can not be refunded, exchanged, or returned. Please contact me if you have an issue with your digital product, and we can discuss if there is a trouble shooting error. But as these products are downloaded, I can't offer refunds. There is no physical item shipped.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me!